Saturday 4 August 2012

just a little post

Just a little post to share some photos...


My peg looming, this one is where I just changed colours when I felt like it.
Photobucket

This one I alternated which colour went over the central peg.
Photobucket

We've had sunshine!  Madam cooked herself happily
Photobucket

food?
Photobucket


An early morning walk allowed us to catch this rainbow
Photobucket

It seems July/August is the time for purple flowers...these tiny little ones and...
Photobucket

Thistles!
Photobucket

So, what do you get when you combine these with a husband and an active imagination?
Photobucket

balancing acts!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The bottles did survive, even with yours truly stood atop, although some lids were very flat topped afterwards.

Anyway, I have ravellenic knitting to do.  TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment