Tuesday 28 February 2012

Internet!

Actually, we got our internet installed about a week ago, but I've been so busy I forgot to start the blog.

Today is our 28th day on the island. So far there have only been about 6 sunny days, according to the locals that's lower than normal, so we can hope for more.

Today started sunny but windy, the house warmed nicely without any heating on and the dog got to sun herself on the rug. It seems the weather is paying great attention to our garage door. At 3pm it was still lovely and sunny so I popped out to the garage to open it and air the ferrets, I came back in and it started to mizzle. Honestly, opening the door should not mean I want it to rain!

Jo's cycled over 100 miles already, he's developing some very serious leg muscles. The tricycle is great, doesn't care that it's gotten rained on repeatedly, almost blown over, not a problem. I even cycled down to the shop with Jo in the basket. He pedalled us back and I got to ride in the basket, it's not a bad ride and the gearing is brilliant, there are 8 gears with 8th being the "hardest", I happily trundled down on 8th. The handling takes a bit of getting used to and you have to untrain the wobble you do when riding a two wheeler. No need to try and balance on a tricycle!

Anyway, I'm now going to spam our blog with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment