Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sunny day photo walks

One of the 'ladies' as I call them, stood on the hillock near us:
Photobucket

Jo giving the tricycle a go, with Madam in the basket:
Photobucket

Pippa/Madam says it's alright, bit noisy.
Photobucket

Pippa watching my Dad and Joseph going past the living room window:
Photobucket

All our stuff!
Photobucket

The airport next to us. At most there are two planes in one day.
Photobucket

Crossapol beach
Photobucket

Madam and I headed to the sea
Photobucket

"don't care about the sea, look at all this running space!"
Photobucket


"WHEEEEEEEE!"
Photobucket

Some local dogs, Pips decided she preferred to just run on her own.
Photobucket

It's a snail's life
Photobucket

More beach
Photobucket

Giant kelp
Photobucket

With dog for scale
Photobucket

Did I show you the beach?
Photobucket

The Tiree golfball
Photobucket

and now, I shall go start up the laptop and grab my first Tiree post and some photos my Dad took.

No comments:

Post a Comment