Tuesday 29 May 2012

Lazy Tuesday

I've spent most of the day browsin t'internet, replying to people on Ravelry and generally faffing.  The fantastic weather has broken to leave us with "meh" weather, cloudy skies, a breeze but not cold.

Due to our camera hating poor light and my tardiness I can't take a decent photo of today's progress, so here's an unshared photo of a tern I knit...


Photobucket

There's a display happening on Mull involving loads of hand knit terns being attached to the pier then going on display in Edinburgh I believe, I'll share better when I find the page with info...I know where it is, but it's not within reach.  I did adjust its beak so it wasn't quite so snooty before I left it at the resource centre with a pal...

Photobucket

(mine does have feet, but his are tucked under)

I admit, I felt a bit sorry to be letting it go, but I have enough wool to knit another when my hands will agree to the tight guage.

Anyhoo, back to my knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment